If you are considering applying to become an Edel Immersys partner in order to sell Birth Pool in a Box in your location, please read the following information and contact us.
- All have excellent knowledge about water birth. They understand the role of different professionals within the marketplace and can support them thoroughly with excellent service on delivery and customer support
- Sell to different market segments: consumers, midwives, doulas, antenatal teachers, birth centers and hospitals. They understand the different needs and requirements of these customers and organizations
- Offer first-line support on our products and as such will have undergone training on our products. They commit to answering all questions regarding the use of our product and any faults they may come across, and familiarize themselves with all our support solutions and frequently asked questions. They must have a member of staff available who can talk knowledgeably about our products
- Sell other supporting products in the birth/water birth market and show a level of understanding and experience of the issues. They are able to have meaningful dialogue with consumers, midwives, birth centers and hospitals
- Recognize that safety and comfort are important and do not sell products for water birth that are not considered “professional” or “built for purpose”. Contact us for more information on this
- Stock all our products in all sizes and maintain inventory levels sufficient to service customer orders in a timely manner. They must also report stock levels in monthly reports to the Edel Immersys management team, to inform our manufacturing and production timetables with our factory
We currently have limited opportunities in some countries. If you think you could bring something new to the table please get in touch and we can discuss this with you further.