UK & Ireland
You are welcome to return your unopened goods to us for a refund.
Please ensure that you pack the goods securely with our original packing list inside (or a note with your order number) and label the outside of your parcel with the name used on the order and the order number from the packing list.
We advise you to use a service that requires a signature so that you have proof of delivery – we can only refund for items that we have received and carriers do not have a 100% service level.
For shipping address details, please contact us
After inspection of the goods, we will refund you the value of the unopened items within 5 working days.
Things to keep in mind:
– Standard Parcels service from your Post Office can take 5 working days to deliver
– With a parcel carrier you have to wait in for them to collect the parcel
– Standard Parcels for a 15kg box will be more expensive than a parcel carrier booked through www.interparcel.com or www.parcel2go.com
– If you return goods without your name or order reference, there will be a delay while we figure out who they are from. Sometimes we cannot tell and will wait for you to contact us again
– If goods are damaged in transit or opened, we will not be able to refund them.
Outside of the UK & Ireland
Please contact the retailer you purchased from in the country you are in and ask them for their returns instructions and policy as they may vary from ours.